About me. In Brief
- Born 1961 and raised in Eisleben (Lutherstadt) then still East Germany
- The school I graduated from the POS "Sophie Scholl" in Eisleben
1978 I attended the motorcycle license and bought me a MZTS150, which was replaced in 1980 by a MZ ETZ250.
Since 1981 I am with Stephanie, marry and have two daughters who were born in 1982 and 1986. Thus ended my first motorcycle career in 1983, particularly since 1984, a car was purchased.
Due to job change, we live in Hünstetten since 1991.
In addition to the work we are in the choir "Eintracht" Strinz- Trinitatis 1864 e.V active. For this club I design the homepage.
Since 2003 I've started again ride the bike and have since been very much alone and traveling with sociality.
After my school I served an apprenticeship as a radio and television mechanic. In 1983 I started studying at the School of Engineering Eisleben and after graduation I was employed at the radio and television in a television production company Staßfurt. In 1991 I switched over to Motorola GmbH, where I am still active today.
- 1979 Radio and television mechanic (skilled worker)
- 1986 Dipl Ing Industrial Electronics (Engineering School Eisleben)
- 2001 Telecommunications Manager (Technical University of Ilmenau / part-time study)
- Planning and commissioning of professional radio systems (TETRA / WLAN / Wi-Fi)
- System administration of wireless networks
- Planning and commissioning of complex IT networks
- Work, programming and scripting skills (html / css / js / Linux / MS)